Health professionals travel bursaries for the annual EULAR Congress
Every year EULAR awards a number of travel bursaries to the first/presenting author of a health professionals abstract that has been accepted for oral or poster presentation at the annual EULAR congress.
A travel bursary shall facilitate attendance at the EULAR congress and includes:
- free registration (including one year free subscription to the ARD)
- three nights hotel accommodation (single use), booked by EULAR
- a cash amount of 350 EUR for travel and living expenses.
Eligible are all health professionals other than physicians. There is no age limit for these bursaries.
The cash amount of the travel bursary will be fully paid on-site at the congress only, and only to the eligible person. No prepayments will be made in any cases.
Applications should be submitted via the electronic application system.
Abstract topics for the annual EULAR Congress - Health Professionals in Rheumatology (HPR)
- Measuring health (development and measurement properties of PROs, tests, devices)
- Epidemiology and public health (including prevention)
- Interventions (educational, physical, social and psychological)
- Patients' perspectives, functioning and health (descriptive: qualitative or quantitative)
- Service developments, innovation and economics in healthcare
- Professional education, training and competencies
Find here more information about abstract submission for the annual EULAR Congress
Health Professional Session Proposal Form
The EULAR Health Professionals (HP) Program Planning Committee seeks proposals for HP sessions that will be interesting and relevant to the HP community in Europe.
The process is now open for Annual European Congress EULAR 2018 in Amsterdam. Deadline to submit proposals is 31 March 2017.
Download the form