EULAR Imaging Librarycontributor login
Please read this document carefully before using the EULAR Web Imaging Library. This is a legal agreement between you (the end user) and the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR). Your use of the EULAR Web Imaging Library signifies your acceptance of the terms of this License. If you do not agree to the terms of the License, you must not proceed into the EULAR Web Imaging Library, and you must return to EULAR or delete/destroy any images from the EULAR Imaging Library currently in your possession.
- License: By this license, you are granted the right to use the EULAR Web Imaging Library for non-commercial education, information and research purposes only. Any use of the EULAR Web Imaging Library for purposes other than the above mentioned (e.g. journalism, investigation, reporting) is explicitly excluded, as well as any other commercial use / trade and so forth. The images and associated captions of the EULAR Web Imaging Library may be copied and used for oral educational presentations delivered by you along with any supporting documents needed for the presentation. EULAR requests that you appose to images taken from the Image Bank a notice of Copyright ownership to EULAR in the form of â€œCopyright (year of creation of presentation) EULAR.â€� You may not use or share (e.g. in the form of a link) the EULAR Web Imaging Library on any network, internet or intranet without express written permission from EULAR. Images and associated captions may not be incorporated into any work that is published, such as a journal without express written permission from EULAR.
- Restrictions: The EULAR Web Imaging Library is a proprietary, copyrighted work, derivative work, and compilation of EULAR. You agree that you will not use the EULAR Web Imaging Library, or modify, rent, lease, sell, or create derivative works using the EULAR Web Imaging Library. You agree that you will not remove any notice of copyrights, trademark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the content. If you have any reason to believe that images from the Image Bank are attributed a wrongful ownership, you must report the discrepancy to EULAR.
- Terminations: A license is granted each time an image from the Image Bank is downloaded. The license is specific to the copyrighted single work obtained from EULAR. A license is effective until terminated or until the natural expiration of the Copyright in the images downloaded from the Image Bank. EULAR may terminate any license at any time in its sole discretion. In the case of termination of any license, all copyrighted materials or copies associated with this specific grant must be destroyed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty on EULAR Web Imaging Library and Data: You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of this EULAR Web Imaging Library is at your sole risk. THE EULAR WEB IMAGING LIBRARY IS PROVIDED â€œAS ISâ€� AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTION QUALITY, MEDICAL INFORMATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM INFRINGEMENT OR ORIGINALITY. No warranties are made that the EULAR Web Imaging Library will meet your requirements, or that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted, virus free, or error free. No warranty is given as to the accuracy or reliability of the data on the EULAR Web Imaging Library.
- Limits of Liability: EULAR shall not be liable for any damages, including direct, indirect, digital, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits or revenues incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising out of the use or application by you of the EULAR Web Imaging Library or any component within.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold EULAR harmless from and against any claims, expenses, losses or liabilities (including professional fees and expenses) in connection with any claim by a third party arising out of your use of any component of the EULAR Web Imaging Library or the application by you of the medical information contained by the EULAR Web Imaging Library.
- Transferability: The rights granted to you by EULAR under this License of Agreement may not be assigned, transferred, or licensed to any third party. EULAR may transfer and/or assign at will this License to any third party including any personal data associated with the ownership of the License.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard to conflict of law principles. All suits, proceedings, or claims in connection with this License shall be brought in the courts of Zurich, Switzerland and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of those courts. If any provision of this License is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unreasonable, or unenforceable, such provision or requirement will be enforced only to the extent that it is not invalid, unreasonable, or otherwise unenforceable and all other provisions of this License shall remain in full force and effect.
- Comments, Suggestions or Questions: If you have comments, suggestions, or questions about the contents of the EULAR Web Imaging Library, please contact:
CH-8802 Kilchberg, Switzerland
T +41 44 716 30 30