EULAR Virtual Research Center
EULAR Research Support
EULAR’s Virtual Research Centre (VRC) offers a range of services and resources, including training and funding, to support RMD research of investigators from EULAR-affiliated countries.
- EULAR Scientific Training Grant for Young Fellow (short-term 1-3 weeks)
- EULAR Scientific Training Grant for Young Fellow (short-term 1-6 months)
- Educational visits for health professionals in rheumatology
- EULAR Postdoc Mentoring Programme
- EULAR Peer Review Mentoring Programme
- EMEUNET Mentor-Mentee-Meetings
- EMEUNET Research Institute Database
- EULAR COVID-19 Database
A European paediatric and adult database to monitor and report on outcomes of “Coronavirus Disease 2019” (COVID-19) occurring in patients with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases (RMDs). The database is based on doctors voluntarily reporting cases. It will help guide rheumatologists and other clinicians such as specialist nurses in advising and caring for their patients.
Research Support Services and Resources
- Clinical Research Support
The EULAR Consultation Service will provide research advice for investigators to improve the quality of their clinical research focused on RMDs. Service areas will range from advice on study design to data analysis and the reporting of research results, study protocol design, and scientific communication.
- Translational Research Support (Coming soon!)
Helps researchers to get access to the latest technology to perform innovative and high-quality research on rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases. The idea is to improve the quality of research and remove access barriers to innovative technology-driven research methods and equipment that researchers in low-resources settings may face.
Centres of Excellence
- EULAR Centres of Excellence in Rheumatology
EULAR collates a register of the top research centres in European rheumatology to develop a group of first-class research centres for active researchers, to enable exchange of fellows' research projects, and to link with Brussels. EULAR invites centres of rheumatology research in Europe to apply for recognition as "EULAR Centre of Excellence in Rheumatology.” A designation is valid for 5 years after which time a centre can reapply for prolongation.
Contact the VRC team at email@example.com