EULAR PARE: Travel bursaries for people with arthritis/rheumatism for the annual EULAR Congress
Every year EULAR awards a number of travel bursaries to the first/presenting author of an abstract that has been accepted for oral or poster presentation at the annual EULAR congress.
A travel bursary shall facilitate attendance at the EULAR congress and includes:
- free registration (including one year free subscription to the ARD)
- three nights hotel accommodation (single use), booked by EULAR
- a cash amount of 350 EUR for travel and living expenses.
There is no age limit for these travel bursaries.
The cash amount of the travel bursary will be fully paid on-site at the congress only, and only to the eligible person. No pre-payments can be made.
Applications should be submitted via the electronic application system.
Abstract topics for the annual EULAR Congress
- Patient information and education
- Building patient led organisations
- Arthritis research
- Innovations in arthritis health care
- Psychosocial support
- Work and rehabilitation
- Best practice campaigning
Find here more information about abstract submission for the annual EULAR Congress