IT Project Coordinator (80-100%), Kilchberg – Zurich
The European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology (EULAR) is the European organisation representing people with arthritis/rheumatism, health professionals and scientific societies of rheumatology. EULAR is a non-profit scientific and educational association recognised by Swiss law. Each year, it hosts a congress with approximately 15,000 delegates, furthers the education of over 10,000 professionals enrolled in its online and live courses and boosts research into RMDs through its Scientific Journal, Grants and other Support programs.
Do you have a strong project-management background supported by technical know-how, embrace change, and want to contribute to an IT transformation story, including cloud and data-driven services within the Non-Profit world? Then consider joining our team of 40 [LK1] [DSM2] Employees and many more volunteers we support.
EULARs recently established internal IT-Department is looking for an IT Project Coordinator who will manage and deliver IT projects targeted at the improvement of the service-landscape, driving change collaboratively with various stakeholders, partners and suppliers. The profile requires a profound knowledge of IT project management and a rough understanding of IT architecture, operations and IT processes. As EULAR's digital engagement expands, you will develop and expand the organisation's IT Services to meet its internal and external customers increasing demands.
- Lead projects: Planning, managing, and controlling IT projects, including transparent and meaningful reporting on scope, financials, resources progress, quality, risks, and issues. You should develop the drive that is necessary to make our projects move forward rapidly.
- Develop the service landscape: Work with all other EULAR departments to discover requirements. Implement strategy and requirements together with our Head of IT and service partners. Take an active role in defining requirements, communicating them to service providers, testing the implementations, and migration. This includes, for example, the establishment of a data management platform and migrations of fragmented communications-applications to a new CRM.
- Manage: Analyse the exposure to risks, propose, implement, or drive solutions, control the IT-providers surrounding your projects.
- Collaborate: Work closely with all other EULAR departments, especially Research, Communications, Education and Finance. Of particular importance will be the development of data analytics infrastructure together with our Research Data Architect, and the development of a sound basis on which to build EULAR’s digital services.
- Several years of professional experience in Project, Product and/or Service Management, preferably showing a broad scope of IT-topics. Higher education in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline a plus.
- Enthusiasm to dive into a broad range of IT-topics, ranging from building EULAR’s digital application services, to managing infrastructure with our providers, to contributing to the daily operations of IT.
- Ability to understand requirements throughout all facets of an IT service – from UX over data-processing-models to compliance and cybersecurity. Strong focus on determining the actual needs of our multinational teams and derive requirements for implementation. Ability to systematize requirements, work with delivery pipelines, and assure quality of results.
- Experience with balancing standard methods and concepts with lean and pragmatic solutions. Ensuring structured, well-organised, and well-documented fulfilment of our teams’ requirements.
- Willingness to do hands-on work where required even if you need to do the extra-mile, and willingness to look beyond technology to understand our business.
- Eagerness to support our team in their daily challenges with IT.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international and diverse context where English is the working language, and a willingness to travel internationally when required.
What we offer:
- Diverse and lively Community that you will work with
- Flexible work-arrangements with Home-office and full and flexible compensation of overtime based on a 40-hour work-week
- International travel to attractive locations in mostly Central Europe
- Sickness benefit insurance (Krankentaggeld) and accident insurance (Unfallversicherung) fully paid by EULAR, with private treatment in case of accident
- The sense of working for a purpose under EULAR’s vision that all rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases are recognised, diagnosed, and ultimately prevented or cured
Send your CV, reference letters and letter of motivation to the attention of Mr. Lewin Könemann, Head of IT as a combined pdf.
IT Project Coordinator