EULAR Network of Trial centres (ENTRI)
The EULAR Network of Trial centres (ENTRI) is an initiative by the EULAR Research Centre, dedicated to facilitating rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases (RMDs)-related clinical trial delivery for patient benefit, across all countries represented within the EULAR membership.
ENTRI aims to:
Create a network of experienced clinical trials centres with access to large cohorts of patients with RMDs, accessible to all investigators and sponsors from both public and private sectors.
- Build capacity and training in clinical trials and experimental medicine studies in close collaboration with EULAR’s Impact of RMDs Survey, RheumaFacts, Advanced Tissue Analysis (coming soon) and the EULAR School of Rheumatology.
Provide RMD-related clinical trials toolkits underpinned by best practice.
EULAR ENTRI is driven by the EULAR Clinical Research Sub-Committee, led by the chair,
Prof. Andrew P. Cope
(Professor of Rheumatology, King’s College London, United Kingdom).
Kick-off meeting in March 2023
Sign Up to the EULAR Research Newsletter
To keep up to date with EULAR and developments around the EULAR Research Centre, sign up to receive the Newsletter here.
Related News Stories
- RMD Open Viewpoint: Levelling the playing field of RMD research across Europe to address patients’ needs: the emerging EULAR Research Centre
- EULAR launches new service to provide expert research advice for translational science investigators across Europe
- EULAR Launches Consultation Service to Provide Expert Research Advice for Investigators in EULAR-Affiliated Countries
- EULAR Launches Virtual Research Centre
The EULAR Research Consultation Service
How does it work and what can you get?
EULAR Research Interview Series
- Opportunities and challenges in rheumatology research in Hungary
- EULAR’s Scientific Training Grant Helps Slovenian Master Student Develop Critical Research Skills in Experimental Rheumatology
- Why mentoring matters: EULAR explores mentoring needs among RMD researchers
Contact the Research team at firstname.lastname@example.org