Educational visits for health professionals in rheumatology
EULAR awards up to 10 bursaries for educational visits to health professionals other than physicians working in the field of rheumatology. The objective is to improve the standard of research and care in allied health professions and to foster collaboration across clinical units in Europe. Bursaries will not be granted to applicants who are already abroad in a visiting programme.
The amount of each bursary is between EUR 750 and 1,500 (the annual total amount granted is EUR 9,000). Receipts for all costs need to be provided.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to the EULAR Secretariat at email@example.com.
Recipients are required to submit a report (1-2 pages) to the EULAR Secretariat after their stay, focusing on the results that have been achieved.
The report should include:
- A description of the experiences
- A summary of planned learning objectives - and key learning points from the visit that address these
- Reflection on how the visit might inform practice in the home country
- Describing a brief plan for implementing any changes that might arise.
Application deadlines are 31 March and 30 September each year
Applications should include:
- Curriculum vitae with date of birth
- Objective of the educational visit
- Written confirmation from the host hospital or institute that the educational visit has been accepted, indicating the tentative time frame of the training stay.
Applicants also need to sign the application form and agreement.
Download application form