EULAR Executive Secretariat
The activities of EULAR, and hence of the Secretariat, have increased significantly in recent years. Today the Secretariat fulfils many functions: in addition to serving EULAR's member organisations and its Executive Committee, the Secretariat's main functions are to run the growing educational programme and to organise the Annual European Congress of EULAR together with an external agency.
The "EULAR House", as it is internally called, is located in Kilchberg near Zurich, Switzerland.
The Secretariat comprises:
- Julia Rautenstrauch, Executive Director
- Patrizia Jud, Executive Assistant
- Susanna Lieberherr, Finance Coordinator
- Ursula Aring, Communications Manager
- Simone Luescher, Congress Manager
- Isabella Cottone, Assistant Congress / Project Manager
- Gabriela Kluge, Education Manager
- Genevieve Schaerer, Education Programme Coordinator
- Birte Glüsing, Project Manager
- Florian Klett, PARE Programme Manager
- Alzbeta Goehmann, PARE Project Coordinator
All information on the EULAR website is freely and unrestricted available to everyone interested in the work of EULAR or in Rheumatic Musculoskeletal Disorders (RMDs) in general.
Based on Swiss Data Protection regulations all published information on the EULAR website is the property of EULAR. Unauthorised publication of any content is inappropriate and not supported by EULAR.
We appreciate if other organisations propagate the information further, preferably using a link to the information on our website to ensure up-to-date information.
EULAR does not allow information to be published on websites requiring registration, whether paid nor free.