As of January 2023, EULAR is launching the first individual membership type, Blue Membership. EULAR Individual Membership duration is 1 January of the year until 31 December of the same year regardless of the date of purchase.
Natural persons, irrespective of their domicile, may become Individual Members. EULAR must follow the request of the National Organisation to which the natural person could be a member to determine the eligibility to become a EULAR Individual Member.
If you are a member of the below-mentioned EULAR Member National Societies, you will need to wait for the confirmation of your membership prior to the payment process of the EULAR membership:
- National Scientific Societies:
- Austria: Österreichische Gesellschaft für Rheumatologie & Rehabilitation
- Belgium: Royal Belgian Society of Rheumatolog
- Germany: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Rheumatologie e.V.
- Hungary: Hungarian Association of Rheumatologists
- Serbia: Rheumatology Association of Serbia
- United Kingdom: British Society for Rheumatology
- National HPR Societies:
- Italy: Italian Forum of Health Professionals in Rheumatology
British Society for Rheumatology
- National PARE Societies:
- Greece: Ελληνική Εταιρεία Αντιρευματικού Αγώνα (EΛ.Ε.ΑΝ.Α.)
- Israel: INBAR Foundation, Israel Arthritis Foundation
- Netherlands: National Association ReumaZorg Nederland
- Slovakia: Liga proti reumatizmu na Slovensku
Additional upload on the proof of membership is mandatory. Proof of membership (National Societies) can be in the form of:
- National society membership membership card; or
- Current or ongoing national society membership payment receipt; or
- Email confirmation of your membership
*Note: The upload attachment and your application details will be shared with the respective national societies as a requirement for EULAR Membership eligibility purposes.
Blue Membership 2023
Yearly subscription from 01 January 2023 - 31 December 2023
Membership includes the following benefits:
- EULAR App access
- Enhanced EULAR information access
- 50 EUR discount on Congress ticket at EULAR 2024
- Certifications of EULAR Individual Membership (BLUE)
- Eligibility to apply for EULAR Committee members involvement