Rheumatic Musculoskeletal Diseases and COVID-19 repository for clinicians
The EULAR guidances and an array of useful resources about the current COVID-19 outbreak to give our clinicians the best possible recommendations and support.
EULAR Reporting Registries
- EULAR - COVID-19 Registry for rheumatologists and other clinicians
- EULAR - COVAX Registry for rheumatologists and other clinicians
- EULAR recommendations for the management and vaccination of people with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases in the context of SARS-CoV-2: the November 2021 update [*]
- COVID-19 Clinic visit guidelines. EULAR presents guidance that is intended for clinicians during the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch the video on how you can contribute to a safe clinic and increase the protection of yourself and others.
EULAR Suggested read
- EULAR 2021 updated viewpoints on SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with RMDs: a guidance to answer patients’ questions [*]
- Safety of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 in people with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases: results from the EULAR Coronavirus Vaccine (COVAX) physician-reported registry [*]
- EULAR COVID-19 registry: lessons learnt and future considerations [*]
- Factors associated with COVID-19-related death in people with rheumatic diseases: results from the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance physician-reported registry [*]
- Characteristics associated with hospitalization for COVID-19 in people with rheumatic disease: data from the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance physician-reported registry [*]
- EULAR calls on Governments in Europe to recognize the most vulnerable during COVID-19
Organizations & agencies
- World Health Organization (WHO): Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak [*]
- American College of Rheumatology: ACR's FAQ page on COVID-19 [*]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus (COVID-19) [*]
- COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance [*]
- European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): Coronavirus disease [*]
- European Commission: The coronavirus response team [*]
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): EMA gives advice on the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatories for COVID-19 [*]
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): COVID-19 vaccines: development, evaluation, approval and monitoring [*]
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) [*]
- Robert Koch Institute Germany: SARS-CoV-2 in Germany [*]
- British Society for Rheumatology (BSR): Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - update for members [*]
- National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society United Kingdom: Advice on COVID19 / Coronavirus [*]
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, US National Library of Medicine: Results of research conducted in the Computational Biology Branch, NCBI / NLM, on COVID-19 [*]
- UpToDate Inc: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) [*]
- OCTAVE and OCTAVE-DUO trials
RMDs and COVID-19 repository for patients
The EULAR guidances and an array of useful resources about the current COVID-19 outbreak to give our patients with Rheumatic Musculoskeletal Diseases (RMDs) the best possible care.
Who We Are
The European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology, EULAR, is the organisation which represents the people with arthritis/rheumatism, health professionals in rheumatology (HPR) and scientific societies of rheumatology of all the European nations.
EULAR is governed by an elected Board composed by 7 members. Our activities are overseen by 5 content committees whose activities are delivered by 125 expert rheumatology volunteers.