Online Course Assistant (100%), Kilchberg – Zurich
The European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology (EULAR) is the organisation which represents the people with arthritis/rheumatism, health professional and scientific societies of rheumatology of all the European nations. EULAR is a non-profit scientific and educational association recognised by Swiss law. Each year, it hosts a congress with approximately 14,000 delegates www.congress.eular.org.
The Online Courses Assistant is responsible for the content management of online courses and other offerings, as well as the communication and coordination with faculty and authors.
- Work with the EULAR Education Manager and the scientific programme faculty to collate, edit, format and transform course content into the web-based learning package on the EULAR School of Rheumatology LMS platform
- Work extensively with computer programmes including MS Office tools, Adapt, SharePoint and Totara.
- Ensure seamless communication with authors and staff regarding course content.
- Create and coordinate informal teams on MS Teams as main channel for the Online courses update
- Coordinate with faculty and experts to manage online exams and its analysis
- Assist in the organisation and coordination of meetings/seminars for convenors and authors
- Prepare folders, documents and correspondence with Scientific panel as required and support with briefings and meeting minutes
- Preparation of timelines, definition and control of deadlines, ensuring prioritisation and effective follow-up
- Contribute to general EULAR Office and project activities, as required
- 2 years work experience in administration and organisation. Experience in the field of education and/or IT is a plus.
- Higher education completed
- Proficient in common IT systems (MS Office) and ability to adapt to new IT solutions
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages a plus.
- Strong team player
- Availability to travel internationally (occasional)
- Interest in working with diverse people from different cultures.
Send us your CV, reference letters and letter of motivation in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Ms Priscillea Stettler
Subject line: Application Online Course Assistant
Who We Are
The European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology, EULAR, is the organisation which represents the people with arthritis/rheumatism, health professionals in rheumatology (HPR) and scientific societies of rheumatology of all the European nations.
EULAR is governed by an elected board composed by 4 experts in rheumatology and one representative of each pillar (organisations representing other health professionals in rheumatology, patient organisations and scientific societies). Our activities are overseen by 5 content committees and 4 representation committees whose activities are delivered by several hundred expert rheumatology volunteers.
EULAR Member Organisations
Supported by its members, EULAR aims to reduce the burden of rheumatic diseases on the individual and society and to improve the treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal diseases.