EULAR Task Forces
It is EULAR's objective to promote task forces aimed at elaborating recommendations in the field of rheumatology with adherence to the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion.
The members of EULAR task forces are experienced investigators in Rheumatology with areas of focus such as Quality of Care and Clinical Affairs (QoC), Research (RES), Health Professionals in Rheumatology (HPR), and PARE People with Arthritis and Rheumatism (PARE).
Each task force is connected to and supported by a EULAR Committee. Each committee is entitled to apply for EULAR endorsement, and also apply for EULAR task force members (see related information).
To apply as task force member please go to the project dedicated application’s link below:
EULAR wide general application call for 5 additional slots in the recently funded TF projects:
- QoC019 Helena Marzo Ortega, EULAR Points to Consider for the Definition of Difficult to Treat Psoriatic arthritis (D2T PsA)
To QoC019 application process
- QoC020 Karin Niedermann, Update of the 2018 EULAR recommendations for physical activity in people with inflammatory arthritis and osteoarthritis
To QoC020 application process
- QoC021 Jet Veldhuijzen van Zanten, Update of the EULAR recommendations for patient education in people with inflammatory arthritis including recommendations for implementation into clinical practice
To QoC021 application process
- QoC022 Dimitrios Boumpas, 2023 EULAR Recommendations for the Management of Lupus Nephritis
To QoC022 application process
- QoC023 Chetan Mukhtyar, EULAR recommendations for the management of Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Large Vessel Vasculitis
To QoC023 application process
Please read in our SOPs here (https://www.eular.org/project-grant-application) the information related 3.1 Task force composition.
Please kindly note that once you submit the online application, you will receive on your screen a message of successful submission. You will not receive any other confirmation of submission.
Deadline to apply: Thursday 16 November 2023
Application for Project Grants
EULAR welcomes project applications from rheumatologists across Europe designed for developing EULAR Recommendations, EULAR Criteria, EULAR Points to Consider, or similar projects.
The EULAR Committees regularly establish and publish recommendations for the treatment of various rheumatic disorders. Each of these recommendations are developed by a Task Force of specialists in their field.