EULAR Research Centre
About the Centre’s Mission
Founded in 2020, the EULAR Research Centre facilitates collaborative basic, clinical, and translational research to improve the lives of people with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
The centre does this by providing a research roadmap as well as research resources, infrastructure, services, and training enabling high-quality, interdisciplinary rheumatic and musculoskeletal disease research.
To advance its mission, the centre also develops broad coalitions and partnerships at the local, national, and international level to integrate existing resources, support research that addresses the needs of people with rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases, and foster innovation in the field.
Explore our research support areas and initiatives
Sign Up to the EULAR Research Newsletter
To keep up to date with EULAR and developments around the EULAR Research Centre, sign up to receive the Newsletter here.
Related News Stories
- Read more about the EULAR Research Centre: Levelling the playing field of RMD research across Europe to address patients’ needs: the emerging EULAR Research Centre
- EULAR Launches Impact of RMDs Survey
- EULAR Launches RheumaFacts
The EULAR Research Consultation Service
How does it work and what can you get?
EULAR Research Interview Series
- Opportunities and challenges in rheumatology research in Hungary
- EULAR’s Scientific Training Grant Helps Slovenian Master Student Develop Critical Research Skills in Experimental Rheumatology
- Why mentoring matters: EULAR explores mentoring needs among RMD researchers
Contact the Research team at firstname.lastname@example.org