- Only EULAR PARE member organisations are eligible to apply for and receive a EULAR bursary
- EULAR PARE member organisation making an application for funds may work with the other national member organisations (HPR, scientific society) of EULAR in their country as partners. Only one bursary award is possible per country.
- PARE member organisation activities for this project should target existing national members as well as those at national level who are interested parties but not yet involved in the organisation.
- A panel of EULAR network representatives will review the bursaries and, based on a scoring mechanism, reach a decision on which applications are successful by 20 December 2021.
- Successful applicants will be notified in early January 2022, with bursary money transfer by EULAR to the PARE member organisation complete by 30 January 2022.
Call for Applications
Learn how to apply for bursary.
Call for applications is now closed.